Last updated on March 24, 2019
Growth hormone, over the last few years, has become increasingly popular due to its anti-aging qualities as well as its role in fat metabolism, bone development, maintaining blood glucose levels, and skin repair.
As such, many people have been searching for ways to naturally boost their growth hormone levels to see and feel the benefits. While some choose to do part-take in different activities, others prefer to use supplements.
Quite a few of the supplements which boost the production of growth hormone include substances like:
Amazon.com, a website which sells virtually every and anything is the go-to site for many different people when they want to purchase items. When it comes to dietary supplements, the website has a variety of herbal products, vitamins and minerals, protein enhancers, as well as hormone releasing supplements.
There are a number of growth hormone releasing supplements available on the market, many of them being available on Amazon. What makes it different from buying it on the main website, is that it gives real and unbiased views from people who have used the product before. Some of the most popularly purchased growth hormone releasing supplements include:
- Dynatropin HGH Natural Human Growth Hormone Booster – This gluten-free, caffeine-free, and non-GMO supplement is made up of GABA, l-glutamine, and l-arginine, all elements which have been proven to stimulate HGH production.
- Trec Nutrition GH Turbo – Trec Nutrition’s GH Turbo is an accelerator which has a unique combination of amino acids and other natural products which help to boost the production of human growth hormone.
- Synergistic Nutrition: Synergy One – Synergy One supplements provide the body with growth factor peptides which are naturally found in the body but are decreased due to age. They cause an increased production of IGF-1 by more than 100%.
- Adapt Nutrition Gh Assist Capsules – Adapt Nutrition’s Gh assist contains a form of choline (alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine) which crosses the blood-brain barrier where it stimulates the production and release of human growth hormone.
- Universal Nutrition GH Max Support – Universal Nutrition’s GH Max contains a blend of plant sterols, vitamins, and amino acids which supports the endogenous production of growth hormone. Unlike many other supplements, this one is taken before working out.
- GenF20 Plus – GenF20 Plus is comprised of 16 elements, each of which plays a role in stimulating the anterior pituitary gland to produce and release human growth hormone.
They each have their pros and cons from the cost per supplement, how quickly they work, their approval by doctors, and their associated side effects. With all products, it is always best to purchase them on their designated websites, but Amazon is a close second.
Like with any supplement use, a physician should always be consulted before beginning, and although many of the supplements have been advertised as being “all-natural,” some of them are not. Also, there are some which have significant side effects while others do not; therefore, proper research should be done.