GenF20 Plus is a doctor-endorsed human growth hormone releasing solution which is available in both a spray and a supplement. It has been shown that if it is used appropriately, it can boost Insulin Growth Factor 1 (IGF-1) levels by as much as 28% within the space of three months. IGF-1 is responsible for most of growth hormones effects including:
- Increased libido
- Increased fat loss
- Improved metabolism
- Decreased blood glucose levels
- Increased protein synthesis
The GenF20 Plus supplements are made up of 16 key ingredients, many of which play a role in how it increases human growth hormone levels. They include but are not limited to:
- L-Arginine – Research has shown that this amino acid can triple the levels of HGH in the blood. It is also said that l-arginine can increase the exercise potential for high-intensity workouts.
- L-Glutamine – While it does not have any growth hormone releasing effects, l-glutamine has been proven to help maintain muscle mass and growth. It also helps with improving immunity and lowering blood pressure.
- L-Glycine – This essential amino acid has a stimulatory effect on the pituitary gland, causing it to release human growth hormone. It also has calming effects on the brain.
- L-Lysine – On its own, l-lysine does not have any impact on growth hormone’s release, but when combined with arginine, it can improve its effects 10 times more than arginine on its own.
- L-Tyrosine – Tyrosine is an amino acid which is used by the thyroid gland to make thyroid hormone. It helps to regulate growth and metabolism while reducing fatigue.
- L-Valine – This amino acid which is required for muscle metabolism and tissue repair can only be obtained through food and other dietary supplements.
- L-Ornithine – Studies have shown that ornithine is twice as effective as arginine, one of the first ingredients mentioned on the list.
- Natural supplements
- Astragalus Root Extract – Astragalus is a type of legume which has been used in traditional Chinese medicine. It is known for its antioxidative effects, and it also aids in the healing process.
- Deer Antler Velvet – Deer antler velvet is an all-natural supplement which is used to boost strength, endurance, and the immune system. It also contains IGF-1 which is responsible for many of HGH’s effects.
- Anterior Pituitary Powder – Anterior pituitary powder directly influences the pituitary gland to release human growth hormone, therefore causing most of the desired effects.
- GABA – Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid, which was discovered over 100 years ago, is a neurotransmitter which helps in nerve impulse transduction. It also stimulates human growth hormone production.
- Colostrum – Colostrum is a form of milk which is produced by the mammary glands after the delivery of a newborn. It contains a number of growth factors including IGF-1.
- Phosphatidyl Choline – Phosphatidylcholine is used as an emulsifier which is used to improve the absorption of ingredients that is paired with. It also helps in preventing many other disorders.
- GTF Chromium – GTF chromium helps to deliver glucose from the bloodstream into the cell thereby lowering blood glucose levels. This, in turn, improves human growth hormone release.
These ingredients, in combination with a few others which can be found in the oral spray all contribute to the GH releasing supplements ability to promote the release of growth hormone from the anterior pituitary gland.